Do you fancy a mouth-watering sweet snack? I’ve got you covered.
These crunchy biscuits are a delicious option, easy to make and perfect to carry with you on busy days.
Tip: Add some yogurt and a fruit for a satisfying snack or pair them with a glass of milk.
Crunchy cereal and Chocolate biscuits
- 50 g oat
- 150 g melted dark or milk chocolate
- 10 g puffed millet
- 10 g puffed quinoa
- 10 g puffed buckwheat
- 40 g tahini or peanut butter
- 10 g cocoa
- In a large bowl mix the oat with the puffed cereals and cocoa.
- Add the melted chocolate and the tahini.
- Combine the ingredients.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- With a spoon or ice-cream spoon (even better) create the biscuits.
- Store in the fridge for at least 3 hours and then you can store them in an air-tight container in the fridge.