Raspberries and pistachios yogurt bark
- 500 g plain yogurt of choice
- 45 g dark chocolate
- a handful of frozen raspberries
- a handful of pistachios
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spread out the yogurt to create a thick layer – roughly 1 cm
- Add some melted chocolate and create a pattern with the end of a spoon
- Chop the pistachios and sprinkle them over.
- Crumble the frozen berries on top and place the tray in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Carefully cut or break with your hand the yogurt bar into medium size pieces.
- Leave the yogurt barks at room temperature for a few minutes before eating them. Storage: store the barks in the freezer inside food bags.